Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tea Towel Swap

Here they are:


I participated in my first swap.
Over the last month or so, I have been thinking about or creating 2 tea towels for this online swap. My swap buddy is from Washington state- the internet is pretty cool, right? It was very fun making these for someone. I hope she likes them! I also have to include a recipe in this swap...still thinking about that one, but if I come up with something really good, I'll post it on the blog.



















4 comments:

  1. so cute! you are so talented and i definitely love the owls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest things i have ever seen. truly! love them so much.
    Marj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these owls are just adorable...did you use a pattern that I could find somewhere...hugs Khris in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khris,
    I actually used a nightgown that I have from Target from Nick and Nora- hah! I just looked at the owls and tried to match their shape. SOrry there's no pattern, but I could take a more up-close pic if you want to copy the look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete